48th LD special nominating caucus still on for now; final decision to be made tomorrow morning

I am monitoring the weather situation and will make a determination tomorrow morning as to if we will proceed with the special nominating caucus tomorrow night. All candidates have been notified of this by the 48th LD Chair and we will provide PCOs with as much notice as possible if anything changes. However, based upon the great wind storm of 2016 that never happened – I am optimistic that we can proceed with the meeting as planned and nominate a new Senator for the 48th District.

Similar Posts