48th LD special nominating caucus postponed due to likely inclement weather

After monitoring the weather situation and consulting with the LD Chair, I am convinced we would create an unsafe situation for our members by asking them to come to a meeting tonight. While winter weather isn’t predicted until 8pm – given the likelihood that we have to conduct back to back nominations for the Senate and House it would be likely we’re still meeting at 8, 9 or even later. I am consulting with our rules expert to see how soon we can reschedule this very important meeting.

Similar Posts