The March meeting of the KCDCC Executive Board will again be at our new meeting location at the Teamsters Hall 14675 Interurban Ave S, Tukwila 98168. The meeting space is on the south side of the building on the ground floor.
Call to order is 7pm as usual. Agenda items include consideration of
- The Proposed 2017 KCDCC Budget,
- Proposed Bylaws Amendments,
- Proposed 2017 Endorsement Rules and Questionnaires (see email)
- Resolution of Support for Credit Unions, Community Banking, and Members of The Global Alliance for Banking on Values,
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm Meet ∓ Greet
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm Guest Speakers
- Senator Lisa Wellman and Representative Tana Senn (LD 41)
- King County Council President Joe McDermott
Location: Mercer Island Library, 4400 88th Ave SE, Mercer Island
Tonight we will be at our new meeting location at the Teamsters Hall 14675 Interurban Ave S, Tukwila 98168.
Call to order is 7pm as usual. Full agenda is here.
Our Lobby Day in Olympia is a success because of who comes–our favorite issue experts, our legislators and you. If you’ve never visited, this will be an eye-opening experience. This year’s Lobby Day will be February 20.
The sign up page is here.
Registration is $20 an includes a full information packet on legislators and our priority bills, and a box lunch. The deadline to sign up is noon, Friday, February 17th so we can arrange box lunches, name tags and packets.
For reference here is our 2017 Legislative Agenda.
Please join us Sunday, January 15th 2:00pm – 4:00pm for our first Legislative Action Committee meeting of 2017
at the Capitol Hill Seattle Public Library, 425 Harvard Ave E, Seattle
Guest Speakers will be
- Rep. Nicole Macri (43rd LD) discussion of Housing priorities
- Members of the Joint Legislative Task Force on the Use of Deadly Force in Community Policing
We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
Sara Franklin and Bob Rosenberger (co-Chairs), Sarajane Siegfriedt (Vice Chair).