Our Monthly Executive Board meeting will be Tuesday, May 28 at Renton Carpenters Hall (231 Burnett Avenue N, Renton) at 7pm. The agenda will include
- the first round of endorsments for the 2013 campaign season. Received candidate questionnaires are here. Note to candidates: questionnaires must be received by 5pm Thursday 5/23 in order for there to be any possibility of consideration at this meeting.
- proposed bylaws amendments left unresolved from the April meeting, these being items 4, 8 and 10 from the April Bylaws report
The full meeting program is available here
You can make a real contribution to the Democratic party by becoming a PCO.
- If you do not know your LD, use the Legislative District Lookup from the Washington State Legislature.
- Find your Precinct through the King County Voter Guide Lookup
- Contact your LD Chair to volunteer to become a PCO!*
*note: Your LD chair will know whether your precinct already has a PCO. If that is the case, you can “adopt” a nearby precinct.
Please use our PCO Application Form (PDF) to become an Appointed PCO in King County.
Our members make everything possible. Membership in the King County Democrats is $40 per year.