For the PCO meeting on February 23, 2019, after the committee’s draft is moved, there will be an opportunity to make amendments to the draft from the floor. It will significantly save time if we can have the text of proposed amendments available in advance. The following amendments have been received thus far
- 7.2.3 KCYD Voting Members (Derek Richards)
- Endorsement Committee Role & Responsibility (Gloria Hatcher-Mays)
- Executive Board Amendment Process (Roger Crew)
- Composition of the Executive Board (Chris Roberts)
- Vacancies in office after September 1 (Chris Roberts)
- Elections Procedures (Chris Roberts)
- Reorganization Procedures (Chris Roberts)
- Membership Dues (Chris Roberts)
- Non-Voting Members (Chris Roberts)
For ease of debate/discussion, each amendment should, to the extent possible, adhere to a single topic or purpose.
The purpose of this form is so that your text will be available ahead of time; submission here does not move your amendment; someone will have to explictly make the motion at the meeting.