The Democratic Party is a membership and volunteer based organization, at all levels. From your local neighborhood precinct to the Democratic National Committee, our actions are made possible by the efforts of and resources provided by our members and volunteers. In King County, we focus our efforts on electing Democrats and building our communities. By getting involved, you can help us ensure that our communities are strong and continue to grow stronger.
Become a Member
Our members make everything possible. Membership in the King County Democrats is $40 per year.
- Donate online! Your donation will count towards your membership.
- Download our membership form and send it in with your check.
- Please consider becoming a Sponsor at $100!
- Make your gift easier by spreading it out over time! $5 per month adds up to a $60 membership.
Join a Committee
The King County Democrats have a number of active standing committees, and we need people to join and help our committees get the work done! Here’s a list of the committees and who Chairs them. To volunteer to be on a committee click on the volunteer link and indicate how you would like to help.
- PCO Recruitment Committee – Richard Champion
- Finance Committee – Sonja Rossman
- Communications Committee – Sylvia Rolle and Ivan Weiss
- Technology Committee – Roger Crew
- Legislative Action Committee – Bob Rosenberger and Joanne Cisneros
- Election Monitoring Committee – Noel Renggli
- Candidate Support Committee – Farhana Satti
- Endorsement Committee – Michael Maddux
- Voter Outreach Committee – Mohamed Mohamud
- Platform, Resolutions & Bylaws Committee – Joel Ware & Dean Fournier
- Training & Workshops – Roger Flygare
Volunteer for a Campaign
2013 is a very important election year. We will be working to support Democrats and progressive candidates around the county, and we need your help!
- Click on our Volunteer link on the right side of this page.
- Contact your local LD to get involved. We need to maximize turnout for the candidate(s) that support our values!
Join your Legislative District Organization!
The King County Democratic Central Committee and Legislative District Organizations work in collaboration to ensure that our candidates get the support they need to win elections, but we are separate organizations. Please join all levels of the party, and get involved however you are able!