The agenda for our August 25 Executive Board meeting (7 PM, Renton Carpenters’ Hall) will include consideration of:
- Additional endorsements for the general election (note that per KCDCC Bylaws 11.3, the only candidates who may
moved for endorsement this meeting are those whose questionnaires were received by Tuesday, August 18; this particular rule cannot be waived or suspended. Those candidates are listed here).
- A Resolution Condemning the Votes of Senators Cantwell and Murray, and of Representatives Larsen, DelBene and Kilmer, to “Fast-Track” the Trans-Pacific Partnership,
- A Resolution Urging Protection of Pollinators from Misapplication of Herbicides
- A Bylaws amendment to make the Committee on DisAbilities into a standing committee.
- Ratification of expenditures for KCDCC’s participation in the August 1 Umoja Festival.